Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For (A Running List)


This will be an ongoing list, of sorts, as I'm sure I can come up with various things, small and large, all the time that should be added! Seeing as 2011 has just started, we'll see what number I'm on come December 31. Sound good?

1. Friends. I'm so thankful for my lovely, wonderful, beautiful friends who are always able to talk me off of whatever ledge I've managed to situate myself on. They also let me know when my crazy is hanging out, which I greatly appreciate.

2. Yelp.com. Seriously. I LOVE this website. I can type (almost) anything in and get a variety of reviews about it. Take most of them with a grain of salt, because there will always be the overly chipper ones and the depressingly bad ones, but by reading the reviews I can generally get a good sense of whether or not that company deserves my money or time! Check it out here.

3. Fridays. I'm so glad it is Friday. It's been a whirlwind of week for me, and I'm so glad I could throw on some jeans today and come in for a more relaxed day of work.

4. My winter coat. Temperatures in western Illinois have plummeted to the negatives, so I'm happy I have my new Columbia winter coat. I generally overheat when I wear it, but on days like today, I'd rather be too hot than too cold. Because, as I mentioned in my last post, I intensely dislike cold.

5. Eyeshadow primer. One of those small things, but eyeshadow primer has changed my life for the better! I no longer worry about my eyeshadow creasing or fading or ending up all over my face throughout the day.

That's all for now! I'll be adding to this list periodically, and will keep a running tally going. :o)

What are you thankful for today?

The picture is awfully random, I know, but it's a gloomy day in Monmouth and that looks cheery! (If not a bit strange...)

No comments:

Post a Comment