Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 (of the many) Reasons Why I Hate Snow


I know my friend HW isn't going to like this. But I'm just going to come out and say it: I hate snow. That fluffy, white stuff makes me mad. Even though it has the potential to cancel school or work, I still hate it. Anyway, here are some of the reasons I hate snow. (I can't list them all, or we'd be here all night.)

1. Footwear. I am the QUEEN of inappropriate footwear. I love my ballet flats, my pointy heels, and my flip flops (only during the summer, sadly). I own "sensible" shoes, but I don't enjoy wearing them.

2. Cold. I dislike the cold. Especially the kind that chills you to your bones. The kind where it takes you 10 minutes to warm back up inside. The kind where, no matter how many layers you're wearing, you always get cold. Snow is cold.

3. Driving. I really enjoy driving, and snow makes it next to impossible to safely drive. Even though I learned how to drive in the snow, not everyone else did and people drive like morons when there is even a small amount of snow on the road. Also, I hate cleaning off my car. And I really really dislike it when it never gets warm enough to melt the small amounts of snow that end up in the car.

Do you like snow? Do you hate snow? Rant or rave.

25 days until I start my new job! Getting excited, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment