Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Thank Yous


Well, it's been another week and now it's time for my Thursday thank yous!

1. Friends and family. I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to be surrounded by the friends and family that I have been given. This past weekend, my little sister went through something awful and it has made me want to reach out and tell everyone I know that I love them. So, friends and family...I LOVE YOU ALL. And even the strangers that stumble upon this blog...I love you too.

2. People at work. I started working on Monday and the people there have been very nice and helpful. I'm starting to get settled and figure out where things should be saved, how managers like to receive updates and documents (email a PDF? print out and put it on their desk?) and I really enjoy my job!

3. Street parking. I'm getting scary good at parallel parking. And I found an AWESOME spot right outside of my apartment building. I'm never moving my car ever again.

4. Valentines Day. An odd one, I know, but I can safely say that Valentines Day 2011 was the best one ever. A few girls came over and we had sushi and wine and chocolate cake and champagne and talked and laughed and had a grand old time.

That's all for tonight! What/who are you thanking today?

1 comment:

  1. Krissy -- The little sister.March 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM

    Call it completely emotional, but #1 almost made me cry. Maybe I'm still super contemplative about Michelle, but I'm glad people can take the message. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them, tell everyone how much you love them. They could be gone in a blink of an eye. I'm happy to say that my last night with her was probably the best one we had together, expcept for Taco Bell night.
    I love you Missa. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete