Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Thank Yous



Really quick one tonight, guys, because I *need* to clean and go to bed! Anyway, here's what I'm thankful for at the moment (and always)!

1. My friends. I know I've been thankful for this in the past, but it's always good to have a reminder. My friends are the best people in the whole world and I love them SO much. Added bonus: I get to see my darling Morgan tomorrow! (Hence the necessity to clean clean clean..)

2. Daylight Savings Time. While I bemoan the lack of sleep and the inability to wake up on time, I love having daylight left when I get home from work! When I started work, I was leaving for work in the dark and getting home in the dark. This is much better.

3. Community. I love the communities I'm creating. I can't really define it, but I'm so thankful that I have the ability to live in community with people I care about.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment